- Mining Licence Granted at Citronen - paving way to production
- Agreement with NFC -Major step towards advancing Citronen Financing and Construction
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract (turnkey) for developing Citronen from China Nonferrous (NFC)
- NFC assisted funding pathwayfor Citronen
- Exploration at Ironbark's Greenland and Australian base metal exploration projects
Ironbark Zinc - Key Messages
Compelling Zinc Market Fundamentals
- Zinc demand continues to grow strongly
- Zinc stocks are reducing - moving towards the critical "stocks:consumption" inflection point of 3 week consumption
- Zinc price is historically closely correlated to available stock levels
- Major zinc mines have closed (e.g. Century, Lisheen) undersupply forecast
Ironbark one of the few ASX zinc stocks - provides exceptional leverage to a rallying zinc price as Citronen moves towards development
- Ironbark 100% owns the world-class Citronen Zinc Project -71Mt @ 5.7% Zn + Pb
- Mining Licence granted
- Work towards financing commenced
- Board and management with proven track record of bringing mines into production support by major Industrial groups: Glencore, Nyrstarand NFC
- Greenland = excellent, mining-friendly jurisdiction
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Ironbark Zinc Limited
Ironbark Zinc Limited (ASX:IBG) (OTCMKTS:IRBGY) is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is seeking to become a base metal mining house. Ironbark has an undrawn US$50M funding facility provided by Glencore to expand its project base through acquisition.
Ironbark seeks to build shareholder value through exploration and development of its projects and also seeks to actively expand the project base controlled by Ironbark through acquisition. The management and board of Ironbark have extensive technical and corporate experience in the minerals sector.
The wholly owned Citronen base metal project currently hosts in excess of 13.1 Billion pounds of zinc (Zn) and lead (Pb). For full details refer to ASX announcement 25 November 2014 –Citronen Project Resource Update – JORC 2012 compliant resource.
ContactIronbark Zinc Limited
Link: Company Presentation