- Xped completes the Auto Discovery Remote Control ("ADRC") port to the Telink 8269 chip (TLSR8269F512)
- Telink and Xped continue to work together to jointly market this highly competitive solution
- Next stage has commenced to incorporate the function of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) pairing capabilities to meet Telink customer needs
- Xped continues to port software to other Global chipset manufacturers in response to the IoT market opportunities
- Xped platform enables significant reduction in development time for Tier 1 manufacturers requiring App's and Cloud Infrastructure
Xped's engineering team has been working closely with Telink to finalise the port, and completion of the port has been achieved within the previously announced timeframe.
Now that the Telink 8269 port is complete Xped will begin another phase of development to incorporate the function of BLE pairing capabilities to meet Telink customer needs. Xped is also working on porting to other chipsets to expand the product offering.
Founder, Executive Director & Head of Engineering John Schultz said: "I am proud of the significant effort that the engineering team has put in to deliver the ADRC port to the Telink 8269 chip on time".
Dr. Wenjun Sheng said, "The ADRC technology now incorporated into the Telink 8269 chip provides great opportunities for Telink and Xped to work together to jointly market this highly competitive solution. This will allow our customers to utilise our proven IoT chipsets with Xped's ADRC solution to achieve higher levels of functionality and a significant reduction in development time for Tier 1 customers requiring App's and cloud infrastructure".
Telink Semiconductor (Shanghai) Co, Ltd is a fabless IC design company and was founded in 2010 with subsidiaries and offices in California, Shenzhen, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Telink is dedicated to the development of highly integrated low power radio frequency and mixed-signal chips fo Internet of Things ("IoT") applications.
About XPED Ltd
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is an Australian Internet of Things (“IoT”) technology business. Xped has developed revolutionary and patent-protected technology that allows any consumer, regardless of their technical capability, to connect, monitor and control devices and appliances found in our everyday environment. Xped provides technology solutions for Smart Home, Smart Building, and Healthcare.
At Xped, we’re Making Technology Easy Again(TM)
ContactFor more information:
Contact Xped Limited
Link: Telink Port Completion
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) Expands Use of Digital Coupon Technology with Key Investment in Marketplace Services