- US gold price up 10.3% in 2017 to US$1268/oz
- A$ Gold price back above A$1700.
- Asian gold demand remaining robust
- Australian Gold production forecast up 16% to 345t for FY20
- MPS Gold Producers Universe 17 stocks FY18 PER 7.1x, FY19 6.6x
- Universe gold production to rise 15% to 5.2moz (excluding Newcrest) by FY19
- Excellent opportunities in Australian Gold Stocks
- North American stocks picking up, royalty companies leading
- Northern Star Resources Ltd (
- Tribune Resources Ltd (
- St Barbara Ltd (
- Evolution Mining Ltd (
- Newcrest Mining Limited (
- Gold Road Resources Ltd (
- OceanaGold Corporation (
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (
- Eastern Goldfields Ltd (
- Blackham Resources Ltd (
- Perseus Mining Limited (
- ARK Mines Ltd (
- Torian Resources Ltd (
- Pantoro Ltd (
- Stonewall Resources Limited (
- Catalyst Metals Ltd (
- WPG Resources Ltd (
Call me to discuss ways of participating.
About Martin Place Securities
Martin Place Securities is Australia's Boutique Resources Investment Firm, specialising in emerging mining, resources and energy companies.
MPS was founded in October 2000 to provide a link between Australian resource sector opportunities and investors from major financial centres in Europe, North America and China. We are well known for identifying and financing early stage prospects that develop into successful growth companies.
MPS provides services in Corporate Advisory, Stockbroking, Investment Research and Education.
Martin Place Securities
Asian Activities Report for November 21, 2011: Ark Mines Ltd (ASX:AHK) Completed Due Diligence on the Marsuparia Contract of Work in Indonesia
Asian Activities Report for September 13, 2011: Ark Mines Limited (ASX:AHK) to Acquire Advanced Indonesian Copper/Gold Project
Asian Activities Report for May 17, 2011: Adamus Resources (ASX:ADU) Discovered Gold Mineralised Extensions At Nzema Gold Project In Ghana
Indochine Mining Limited (ASX:IDC) Appoints Prominent Mining Engineer to Lead Gold Project in Papua New Guinea
Blackham Resources Ltd (ASX:BLK) Fully Underwritten $36 Million Entitlements Issue to Underpin a Transformational 2018