Key Points From the Research Note:
- BSX are holding their General Meeting to approve the acquisition of Cobalt One this morning.
- Rock chip sampling as part of the due diligence program at Little Gem Mine has confirmed the occurrence of high grade cobalt-copper-gold mineralisation that was the focus of previous underground mining activity in the 1930's.
- The Project covers approximately 195km2 and is situated near Whistler in British Columbia.
- Little Gem represents a walk up start for a junior with existing headings on high-grade cobalt-gold-copper mineralisation. The business strategy is to outline a JORC Indicated resource and produce a high-grade concentrate suitable for toll treatment/mine gate sale.
- Rock chip sample SOLG019A from the Roxey Prospect (ASX Announcement 6/9/2017) situated 1.5km along strike from Little Gem, returned up to 24g/t gold and 1.94% copper from outcropping iron stained quartz-pyrite altered diorites.
To view the Research Notes, please visit:
About Blackstone Minerals Ltd
Blackstone Minerals Ltd (ASX:BSX) has a tight capital structure, a well credentialed management team and strong portfolio of Western Australian gold focussed exploration projects.
Phone: +61 8 6380 9200
Fax: +61 8 6380 9299
Link: RM Research - Blackstone Minerals Limited - High Grade Co-Au-Cu acquisition in British Columbia