Seymour Lake Lithium ProjectArdiden Ltd (
Rapidly Moving from Explorer to Developer...
- LITHIUM - Seymour Lake, Wisa Lake, Root Lake & Root Bay Lithium Projects
- GOLD - Pickle Lake Gold Properties
- COBALT, NICKEL AND COPPER - Bold Properties
- GRAPHITE - Manitouwadge Flake Graphite Project
SEYMOUR LAKE LITHIUM PROJECT
EXCEPTIONAL LITHIUM QUALITY CONFIRMED...
RESOURCE EXPANSION DRILLING PROGRAM UNDERWAY
- High quality and high grade spodumene confirmed at or near surface at with outstanding grades of up to 6.01% lithium oxide (Li2O) identified.
- Multiple layered spodumene-bearing pegmatites with high lithium grades identified at North, Central and South Aubry prospects with collective mineralised zones up to 30m wide encountered over strike of 1,100m.
- Pegmatites expressing on crest and the side of ridge line and mineralisation remaining open in all directions and at depth.
- 2018 exploration programs aiming identify more spodumene bearing pegmatites along full 5km strike zone.
- Aim to dramatically increase resource quantum in 2018 to push towards development and production.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Ardiden Ltd
Ardiden Limited (ASX:ADV) is an emerging international diversified exploration and development company possessing a mature multi-element asset portfolio, with a near term development pipeline, focused quality projects located in the established mining jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada.
CEO & Executive Director
Michael Weir / Cameron Gilenko
Ardiden Ltd (ASX:ADV) Multiple Spodumene-Bearing Pegmatites Intersected at Flagship Seymour Lake Lithium Project