- ~2,000m diamond drilling program has commenced at the Company's flagship 100% owned Seymour Lake Lithium Project, Canada.
- Drilling program to focus on a number of highly-prospective, high priority drill targets defined at Central and South Aubry prospects.
- Drilling program designed to test extensions of key lithium mineralisation zones, identified at both Central and South Aubry prospects.
- The Ardiden geological team will conduct ground truthing and mapping program to identify additional pegmatite structures along the 1,100m Aubry strike zone.
- With assistance from our Chinese partner Yantai, Ardiden is focused on fast-tracking development of Seymour Lake into commercial production
The drill program has been designed to drill test and evaluate the numerous potential extensions of the pegmatite structures that bear the high quality spodumene mineralisation. The aim of the program is to define substantially more lithium mineralisation to complement the current lithium resource already defined at the North Aubry prospect.
Subject to results, the current phase of drilling may comprise up to 2,000m of diamond drilling which is specifically focused on a number of highly-prospective, high priority drill targets defined at Central and South Aubry prospects (see Figure 1 in link below).
The Ardiden geological team will also be undertaking a ground truthing and mapping program with the aim of identifying additional pegmatite structures along the 1,100m Aubry strike zone.
With the assistance of our strategic Chinese partner Yantai, Ardiden seeks to fast track the development of the Seymour Lake Lithium Project into commercial production.
Site conditions at the moment are favourable and the Company has successfully established the necessary access roads and drill pads at the site with the diamond drill program commencing swiftly.
The expansion of any resources will be completed in accordance with JORC (2012) guidelines and is likely to be completed in a number of stages. Once the drill targets at and around the Central and South prospects have been drill tested and fully evaluated, the drill program will begin to progressively test the numerous other pegmatite exposures to the South of these prospects and contained within the overall 5km strike zone.
Once the drill core has been logged, cut and prepared, the drill samples will be sent to Activation Laboratories in Thunder Bay for assay and metallurgical testing.
If the interpretation of the geology as shown in Figure 1 (see link below) is confirmed, there will be a strong potential to significantly expand the size of the lithium mineralisation zones and as such increase the size of any potential lithium resources.
To view figures, please visit:
About Ardiden Ltd
Ardiden Limited (ASX:ADV) is an emerging international diversified exploration and development company possessing a mature multi-element asset portfolio, with a near term development pipeline, focused quality projects located in the established mining jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada.
Michael Weir / Cameron Gilenko