Share Purchase Plan Closing next Monday 18th June 2018Mithril Resources Limited (
What Mithril offers
- High impact work program commencing late June 2018:
o Drilling for Kambalda-style nickel sulphides at Kurnalpi
- And exciting blue sky growth opportunities:
o Kurnalpi nickel-cobalt targets
o Billy Hills zinc targets
o Scotia nickel targets
o Nanadie Well copper targets
o Genoa Bore copper-zinc targets
Share Purchase Plan Details
- Eligible shareholders can purchase up to $15,000 worth of new shares
- No brokerage fees
- Issue Price - will be a 20% discount to the 5-day volume weighted average price ("VWAP") up to and including the day before the issue of the shares. The final issue price announced on the day which the issue is made.
- Use of funds:
o Kurnalpi nickel-cobalt drilling / geophysics program
o ongoing target generation activities, working capital
- Directors participating in full
Refer to The SPP - Offer Documents & Terms and Conditions sent to eligible shareholders on 28 May 2018
High impact work program
- Kurnalpi Nickel Cobalt
- Excellent access & infrastructure
- New downhole EM conductor adjacent to nickel sulphides
- 7 kms of nickel-prospective ultramafic rocks with little or no previous testing
Targeting Kambalda style massive sulphides
- Nickel sulphides confirmed
- Kambalda style ultramafic rocks
- New (untested) off hole EM conductor
- Strong nickel-cobalt drill intercepts along strike with no previous EM geophysics
- First drill test of the off hole EM conductor + EM geophysics to identify further drill targets commencing late June 2018
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Mithril Resources Limited
Mithril Resources Limited (ASX:MTH) is an Australian resources company whose objective is the creation of shareholder wealth through the discovery of mineral deposits.
The Company and its exploration partners are actively exploring throughout the Kalgoorlie, West Kimberley and Murchison Districts of Western Australia for economic nickel, copper, zinc, and vanadium deposits.
In the Kalgoorlie District, Mithril is exploring for nickel on the Kurnalpi, Lignum Dam and North Scotia Projects which lie along strike from, or adjacent to previously mined high-grade nickel at the Silver Swan and Scotia Nickel Deposits.
In the West Kimberley, Mithril is exploring for zinc on the Billy Hills Project which lies adjacent to the previously mined Pillara Zinc Deposit.
In the Murchison, Mithril is exploring for copper, nickel and zinc mineralisation on the Nanadie Well Project and for copper, silver, zinc and lead on the Bangemall Base Metal Project. Mithril's exploration partner – Monax Mining Ltd is also exploring for vanadium on the Limestone Well tenements.
ContactMithril Resources Limited