- High quality gold assets in the heart of the WA goldfields
- 100% ownership of 890km2on Bardoc, Abattoir, Ida and Zuleika shear zones -590km2acquired in last 18 months
- Walk up drill targets for new discovery exploration
- Existing JORC 2012 Resource of 434,000oz grading 2.12g/t (see Note 1 below)
- Comprehensive regional geological database
- Assets close to existing third party milling infrastructure
- Strategic joint ventures in place at no cost to Intermin covering 350km2in WA and a world-class vanadium resource in Queensland (1,500km2)
- High quality landholding in the Goldfields of Western Australia
- Strong leadership with extensive mining, exploration and corporate management experience
- Generating near-term cash by developing gold projects via third party infrastructure
- Cash and tradeable securities of $11.1M and no debt (see Note 2 below)
- Building a long term gold production profile
- Fully funded 55,000m resource growth and new discovery drill program for 2018 well underway
- Pursuing regional consolidation opportunities of high potential exploration and development assets
- Joint ventures for multi-commodity non-core projects across several regions with quality partners
"Growth strategy centered on discovery and resource expansion through self funded exploration."
1. As announced to the ASX on 13 March 2018, see also JORC Table, Notes and Competent Persons Statement on Slide 2 in link below
2. As at 31 March 2018, as announced to the ASX on 30 April 2018
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Intermin Resources Limited
Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) is a gold exploration and mining company focussed on the Kalgoorlie and Menzies areas of Western Australia which are host to some of Australia's richest gold deposits. The Company is developing a mining pipeline of projects to generate cash and self-fund aggressive exploration, mine developments and further acquisitions. The Teal gold mine has been recently completed.
Intermin is aiming to significantly grow its JORC-Compliant Mineral Resources, complete definitive feasibility studies on core high grade open cut and underground projects and build a sustainable development pipeline.
Intermin has a number of joint ventures in place across multiple commodities and regions of Australia providing exposure to Vanadium, Copper, PGE's, Gold and Nickel/Cobalt. Our quality joint venture partners are earning in to our project areas by spending over $20 million over 5 years enabling focus on the gold business while maintaining upside leverage.
ContactJon Price MSc (Mineral Economics) MAusIMM, MAICD
Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) Latest Drilling Grows Anthill Gold Project Strike Length to Over 400 Metres