Developing the World-Class Caula Vanadium Graphite ProjectMustang Resources Ltd (
- Focused on the mining and exploration of 'New Energy Minerals', critical commodities for the lithium and vanadium battery markets, next generation steel and fire-resistant building materials
- Mustang is fast-tracking the world-class Caula Vanadium-Graphite project with first cash flows targeted for H2 of 2019
- Mustang's Caula project hosts a JORC (Measured) vanadium-graphite resource of 22 Mt @ 0.37% V2O5 (0.2% cut-off) and 13.4% TGC (8% cut-off) for 81,600 tonnes of vanadium pentoxide (180 million pounds) and 2.93 Mt of contained graphite
- High grade intersections of up to 1.9% V2O5 and 29% TGC
- Simple and robust fully integrated processing flowsheet developed to deliver both graphite and vanadium products
- Highly experienced board of directors and management team with a proven track record in developing profitable projects in Mozambique and Africa in general
- Mustang to change its name to 'New Energy Minerals (
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About New Energy Minerals Ltd
New Energy Minerals Ltd is an ASX listed company focused on the mining and exploration of Vanadium and Graphite – two commodities critical for the 'New Energy Market'.
The Company is currently fast tracking its world-class Caula Vanadium-Graphite project in Northern Mozambique, located along strike from the Syrah Resources Ltd (ASX:SYR) Balama Project, with first cash flows targeted for H2 of 2019 from trial mining operations. New Energy Minerals' Caula project hosts a JORC (Measured) vanadium-graphite resource of 22 Mt @ 0.37% V2O5 (0.2% cut-off) and 13.4% TGC (8% cut-off) for 81,600 tonnes of vanadium pentoxide (180 million pounds) and 2.93 Mt of contained graphite.
New Energy minerals has a highly experienced Board of Directors, management, finance, exploration and geological team, with a 15-year track record of investment and successful project development in Mozambique and the Africa region. The Company aims to become a major provider of vanadium and graphite, both key components used in battery production.
Mustang Resources Limited
Dr. Bernard Olivier
Media & Investor Relations:
Jane Morgan Management
New Energy Minerals Ltd (ASX:NXE) Amendment to Fura Gems Merger of Ruby Assets Agreement with Pre-Completion Loan
New Energy Minerals Ltd (ASX:NXE) Quarterly Activities Report for the Period Ending 30 September 2018