What is White Rock Minerals?
- High quality assets offering geological, geographical and commodity diversification for investors - Australia and USA.
- Exposure to zinc, silver, gold and lead - 3.7M ozs of gold equivalent.
- White Rock's flagship Red Mountain Project is a globally significant zinc and precious metals VMS Project
o 9.1Mt at 12.9% ZnEq grade.
o Modern exploration campaign to increase the known zinc - silver - lead - gold JORC resource as well as to discover further deposits - aimed to generate strong results and a high level of news flow.
o Cornerstone investment and strategic relationship with Sandfire Resources NL (
- White Rock has a second ,100% owned, gold and silver project, Mount Carrington, with a JORC Reserve and on an ML.
- Strong potential for significant rerating when compared to our zinc and gold peer groups.
- Highly credentialed and highly regarded management team and board.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About White Rock Minerals Ltd
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) is an Australian listed minerals exploration and development company with projects located in northern NSW (gold and silver) and central Alaska (zinc, silver, lead and gold). The White Rock vision is to explore and develop both precious and base metal projects.
White Rock's cornerstone asset is the Mt Carrington epithermal gold-silver project in northern NSW. The Mt Carrington project has great leverage to the Australian gold and silver prices with a positive scoping study providing a path towards feasibility studies and development in the near term.
White Rock is also exploring the Red Mountain project in Alaska. Red Mountain is a globally significant advanced VMS project with high grade zinc and silver in two deposits. White Rock is exploring for additional high grade deposits that will enhance the projects leverage to an upturn in the fortunes of zinc and silver.
ContactMatthew Gill (Managing Director & CEO)
Shane Turner (Company Secretary)
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) Strategic Relationship with Sandfire (ASX:SFR) - ASX Waiver Granted