OVERVIEW | NEWS | MULTIMEDIA | RESEARCH
Anglo American plc Company Summary
|Headquarters||20 Carlton House Terrace|
|London, ENG SW1Y 5AN|
|Principal Industry||Mining & Metals|
Key Developments: Anglo American plc
| Vector Resources Limited (ASX:VEC) Progresses Towards Near Term Production|
JUNE 7, 2012 10:33 - Article Views: 1,239
Vector Resources Limited (ASX:VEC) is pleased to announce that it is in a position to update the market on the current status of the company's Gwendolyn near term production strategy.
| Delegates from Over 50 Countries and Regions to Attend the Upcoming CHINA MINING Conference and Exhibition 2011|
OCT 26, 2011 14:55 - Article Views: 2,967
CHINA MINING Congress & Expo 2011 will open in Tianjin on November 6-8, 2011. With the theme "Strengthen International Cooperation, Accelerate Geological Exploration & Mine Development", the Conference will widely publicize China's reform and opening policies related to the mining industry, and moreover offer discussions on topics including sustainable development of worldwide mining, global mineral product survey situation and analysis, mining and capital market, mine environment and mine parks, comprehensive utilization of mineral resources.
| Coalspur Mines Limited (ASX:CPL) Further Strengthens Board for Development of World Class Vista Coal Project|
OCT 13, 2011 09:37 - Article Views: 2,434
Coalspur Mines Limited (ASX:CPL) (TSE:CPT) is pleased to announce the following non-executive Director appointments as the Company progresses towards development of its world class Vista Coal Project.
| WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX:WCL) Launches A$17 Million Meridian Reserves Expansion Program|
NOV 17, 2010 10:10 - Article Views: 1,936
WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX:WCL) and Meridian SeamGas joint venture partner Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd (MEPAU) will today commence drilling the MER01X exploration well - the first under a A$17 million reserves expansion program.
| Australian Market Report of November 15, 2010: OneSteel (ASX:OST) Acquire Moly-Cop and AltaSteel to Focus on Mining Consumables|
NOV 15, 2010 13:30 - Article Views: 4,806
Australian Market Report of November 15, 2010 includes: OneSteel Limited (ASX:OST) is to acquire the Moly-Cop and AltaSteel businesses to focus on the mining consumables sector; Citigold Corporation Limited (ASX:CTO) is to develop the Charters Towers mining area in Queensland with Anhui Geology and Mining Investment Co. Ltd.; Australian Mines Limited (ASX:AUZ) announced the acquisition of Nigerian gold project; Kentor Gold Limited (ASX:KGL) successful raised A$65.2 Million to fund Andash Gold-Copper Project in Kyrgyz.
| Australian Market Report of July 8, 2010|
JULY 8, 2010 09:30 - Article Views: 5,010
Australian market fell on Wednesday led by financial and energy stocks with low trading volume during the session. The gains in US and Europe markets in previous session fail to inspired investors as they feared more disappointing US economic data could come out.
| Cockatoo (ASX:COK) to Develop Mines with KEPCO (SEO:015760) and POSCO (SEO:005490)|
JULY 7, 2010 13:59 - Article Views: 5,408
Australian miner Cockatoo Coal (ASX:COK) has teamed up with Electricity monopoly Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) (SEO:015760) and Korean steel maker POSCO (SEO:005490) to develop five mines acquired from UK mining company Anglo American (LON:AAL), including two underground coal deposits in New South Wales, and three open-cut coal deposits in Queensland. These undeveloped mines have a total estimated resource of 847-million tons.
| WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX:WCL) and Mitsui E&P Australia Finalise Dawson Acquisition|
JULY 5, 2010 16:21 - Article Views: 5,854
WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX:WCL) has finalised the purchase of 51 per cent interest in the Dawson coal seam gas (CSG) fields in Queensland with A$26.8 million. Westside said the company and joint venture partner Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd (MEPAU), which owns the remaining 49 per cent in the CSG fields, have emerged as a new force in Queensland coal seam gas.
| WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX:WCL) Emerges As New Force In Coal Seam Gas With Finalisation Of Dawson Acquisition|
JULY 5, 2010 09:26 - Article Views: 3,758
WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX:WCL) and joint venture partner Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd (MEPAU) have emerged as a new force in Queensland coal seam gas (CSG) after today finalising their acquisition of the Dawson CSG fields.
70,152 COMPANY PROFILE VIEWS
|ENGLISH All Languages|
Companies in the News
ABN Newswire on iPhone/iPad
|Download from Apple|
Mobile Video TV