Datamonitor's Marubeni Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Marubeni Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Marubeni Corporation (Marubeni) is a Japanese trading company. It operates through various business divisions and departments including food; lifestyle; chemicals; forest products; energy; metals and minerals; transportation machinery; power projects and infrastructure; plant, ship and industrial machinery; real estate development; FT,LT,IT and Innovative; iron and steel strategies and coordination department; and Abu Dhabi trade house project department. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 32,020 people.The company recorded revenues of JPY4,166.2 billion (approximately $41.7 billion) during the financial year ended March 2008, an increase of 13.9% over 2007. The increase in revenues was due to a strong performance of the company in most of its business divisions, including, agri-marine, food, chemicals, energy, forest and products, transportation, power, information and communication, and iron and steel. The operating profit of the company was JPY198.7 billion (approximately $1.98 billion) during 2008, an increase of 36% over 2007. The net profit was JPY147.2 billion (approximately $1.5 billion) in 2008, an increase of 23.4% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Marubeni Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Marubeni Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Marubeni Corporation
- Data is supplemented with details on Marubeni Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Marubeni Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
This report covers the following industry codes:
SIC Code: 5172
NAICS Code: 42272