Global Market Direct's Carnarvon Petroleum Limited - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
Carnarvon Petroleum Limited (Carnarvon Petroleum) is an Australian oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties. The company principally operates in Thailand, Australia and Indonesia. In Thailand, the company holds interests in exploration blocks L44/43, L33/43, 3/2546/60, 5/2546/62, L20/50 and 7/2551/98. In Western Australia, the company has interests in EP 110 & 424, and WA-399-P in Carnarvon Basin. Furthermore, Recently, the company acquired a 25% interest in the Rangkas block onshore West Java, Indonesia, which covers an area of 3,977 sq km. The company is headquartered in Perth, AustraliaAnd More inside the report...
- Dec 21, 2009: Pan Orient Energy Receives Production License Approval For Bo Rang North In Thailand
- Dec 18, 2009: Carnarvon Petroleum Receives Approval For Award And Transfer Of Interests In Permits WA-435-P, WA-436-P, WA-437-P And WA-438-P, Australia
- Dec 17, 2009: Carnarvon Petroleum Provides Thailand Operations Update
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including mergers & acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick "one-stop-shop" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.
This report covers the following industry codes:
SIC Code: 1311
NAICS Code: 211111