Datamonitor's Nippon Steel Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Nippon Steel Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Nippon Steel Corporation (Nippon Steel) is one of the largest integrated steel makers in the world. The company operates include steel making, engineering, construction, chemicals, new materials, system solutions, and urban development businesses. Nippon Steel operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 50,100 people.The company recorded revenues of JPY4,769,821 million (approximately $47,698.2 million) in the financial year ended March 2009 (FY2009), a decrease of 1.2% compared with FY2008. The operating profit of the company was JPY342,930 million (approximately $3,429.3 million) in FY2009, a decrease of 37.1% compared with FY2008. The net profit was JPY155,077 million (approximately $1,550.8 million) in FY2009, a decrease of 56.3% compared with FY2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Nippon Steel Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nippon Steel Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Nippon Steel Corporation
- Data is supplemented with details on Nippon Steel Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Nippon Steel Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available