Brisbane, Oct 10, 2012 (ABN Newswire) - WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX:WCL) are pleased to provide a Company Presentation - RBS Morgans 2012 Queensland Conference. The presentation includes, WestSide at a glance; Asset Location; Market Outlook for Meridian SeamGas; the Indicative Takeover Approach; WestSide's Reserves Position as well as an Operations Overview.
WestSide Corporation Limited is an ASX-listed company (ASX code: WCL) with interests in coal seam gas (CSG) projects in Queensland.
WestSide operates the Meridian SeamGas CSG fields west of Gladstone in Queensland’s Bowen Basin. The Meridian gas fields comprise a range of CSG assets including a petroleum lease, gas rights in mining leases and gas compression and pipeline infrastructure connected to Queensland’s commercial gas network. WestSide holds a 51% interest in the fields with Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd holding the remaining 49%.
Elsewhere in the Bowen Basin, WestSide is currently operating an exploration and appraisal program at the ATP 769P (Paranui) and ATP 688P (Tilbrook and Mount Saint Martin) sites. WestSide holds a 25.5% interest in the tenements with Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd, which has a 24.5 % interest in each, and QGC, which holds the other 50% in each case.
WestSide also has a 51% operating interest in two Galilee Basin (Queensland) tenements (ATP 974P and ATP 978P) covering an area of over 13,280 sq km, with Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd holding the remaining 49% in each.
Additional information is available on WestSide’s website: www.westsidecorporation.com