- World Class Mineral Sands Team (Iluka/Rio Tinto Pedigree)
- Whole of Country Play - Tanzania (100%)
- Aggressive drilling campaign has commenced with early success - resource targets delineated
- Significant activity by major players in the region through existing operations & recent consolidation (e.g. Iluka - Kenmare & Base-World Titanium mergers)
- Construction Ready Coburn HMS Project - Western Australia (100%)
- ~$30M previously spent and carried at a market capitalisation of circa A$60 million when close to financing (Current Market Cap of ~$6.2M)
- Only quality zircon project world-wide at this level of readiness - significantly leveraged to rising prices
- Costs review indicates significant Capex/Opex reduction, improved AUD environment
- Now Seeking Strategic Partner
- Other Projects - Australia (Currently 100%)
- Nickel and Copper Projects - Funded through quality JVs with significant newsflow
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Strandline Resources Limited
Strandline Resources is an Australian Stock Exchange listed company (ASX:STA) (OTCMKTS:STQNF) is a Tanzanian-focused mineral sands developer positioned within the world’s major zircon and titanium producing corridor in South East Africa. Strandline has a dominant mineral sands position with a series of 100% owned projects spread along 350km of the Tanzanian coastline.
Strandline’s strategy is to develop and operate quality, low cost, expandable mining assets with market differentiation. Leveraging off the exploration success of 2016, the Company’s focus is to continue its aggressive exploration and development strategy to progress economically attractive projects based on high unit value titanium and zircon products.
Strandline Resources Limited