- Own intellectual property and R&D capabilities
-- Consistent track record of innovation
-- Plug & play VoIP, Virtual PBX, number porting
- Embracing new service models to monetise software assets
-- SaaS toll fraud mitigation, wholesale aggregation, MVNO
- Global export of innovations via TNZI
MNF FY17 Roadmap
- Continue to drive organic growth:
-- Build on reputation as the "go-to" wholesale provider in Australia and New Zealand
-- Small to Medium Business Virtual PBX growth
-- Drive service provider acquisition on iBoss
- Continue to build software intellectual property base
- Execute TNZI strategy
-- Complete integration works
-- Continue network upgrade
-- Productise more markets in Asia-Pacific region
- Continue to roll out Symbio managed services products into global market
- Become the "go-to" specialist for voice in Asia-Pacific region
Why invest in MNF Group
- Credible player in big market
- Future-proof cloud voice network
- Diversified voice services portfolio
- Value-added intellectual property
- Consistent EBITDA growth
- Global growth potential
To view the Presentation, please visit:
About MNF Group Ltd
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) is an integrated telecommunications software and network provider, specialising in Internet communications. MNF Group was founded in 2004 and listed on the ASX in 2006. The company has 72.8 million shares on issue and has operated profitably since 2009 paying dividends to its shareholders every six months since September 2010.
The Group operates a global Smart Network carrying over 6 billion voice minutes per annum, with Points of Presence (POPs) in Los Angeles, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Frankfurt, Sydney and Auckland. Domestically, the Group operates the largest, fully interconnected IP Voice network in Australia.
MNF Group has a reputation for quality, value and innovation, being the recipient of numerous awards including the ACOMMS award for innovation (2017, 2016), Edison Award (2017), the Australian Growth Company Awards (2016), the iAwards for Innovation (2016), Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Under a Billion (2014 & 2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014) and CeBIT Outstanding Project Award (2013), and many more.
MNF Group companies includes retail brands: MyNetFone, Connexus, CallStream, PennyTel and The Buzz; conferencing brands Ozlink, Eureka, Express Virtual Meetings and wholesale brands TNZI, Symbio Networks and iBoss.
For further information about MNF Group Limited please visit: http://mnfgroup.limited/
MNF Group Ltd