The Company's strategy is to identify and define more than 10 Million tonnes of Lithium and Graphite resources in Tie-1 jurisdictions to enhance shareholder value, focusing on commodities with a strong growth outlook.
- A two-pronged strategy (Lithium and Graphite) for growth in energy metals (EV and Energy Storage)
- Excellent exploration and drilling results, to underpin maiden JORC Lithium and Graphite resources
- Ontario is an established Tier-1 mining district, with proactive development policies and support
- World class infrastructure (road, rail, power, phone and port facilitates) and direct access to rapidly expanding American and Asian EV and Energy Storage markets
- All year access to project locations
- Experienced Board, management and technical teams
- Strong provincial support from Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- Established and good relationships with local first nations groups
- 2 x JORC Resource drilling programs already funded and underway
SUMMARY - WHY INVEST IN ARDIDEN
AN EXCITING NEW PHASE OF GROWTH
- Strong new asset portfolio focused on the supply of materials to the rapidly growing lithium-ion battery market
- Potential acquisition of further project areas/acreage with strong geological potential
- Commodities with strong market fundamentals and growth outlook
- Projects located in Tier One mining jurisdictions, with great access and infrastructure and strong support from First Nations and Ontario Government
- Further results from Resource and Due Diligence drilling and metallurgical test work from Seymour Lake, Wisa Lake and Manitouwadge projects, leading to strong upcoming news flow with near-term catalysts for share price growth
- JORC Resource drilling underway at Seymour Lake Lithium and Manitouwadge Graphite projects.
- Strong board and management team
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Ardiden Ltd
Ardiden Limited (ASX:ADV) is an emerging international strategic metals company which is focused on the exploration, evaluation and development of two 100 per cent owned projects located in the established mining jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada.