Half Yearly Report for the Period Ended 31 December 2016
The Company controls extensive tenement packages in Western Australia's Yilgarn Craton and the Pilbara region as well as a major gold-copper project in Central Asia.
Aucu Gold Project
- Aucu Gold deposit drilling campaign in the second half of 2016 identified exception gold intersections
- Key results on the high grade eastern section of the Upper Gold Zone include:
o 12 metres at 15.6 g/t gold including 2 metres at 79.2 g/t gold
o 11 metres at 15.2 g/t gold including 1 metre at 149 g/t gold
o 3 metres at 11.2 g/t gold
o 3 metres at 11.9 g/t gold
o 5 metres at 7.6 g/t gold,
- Two new major mineralised structures identified,
- Drilling extends mineralisation along strike from the already established Inferred gold resource of 1.15Mt at 4.2 g/t gold for 156,000 ounces of contained Gold,
- Substantial growth potential with the resource remaining open along strike and at depth for both deposits,
- A new JORC compliant resource estimation which should be available in March, followed by a preliminary mining optimisation study to establish the baseline economics of the project.
During the period the Company completed a partially underwritten share placement and a shareholder purchase plan that raised $2,549,750 to fund continued exploration both on the Aucu gold deposit in the Kyrgyz Republic and the Western Australian based gold, lithium and nickel projects.
To view the full report, please visit:
About White Cliff Minerals Ltd
White Cliff Minerals Ltd is a Gold, Copper, Cobalt, Nickel resources and mining company listed in Australia (ASX:WCN). The Company is focused on developing low cost high value mineral deposits that have near term cash flow potential.
Major projects include the Aucu gold deposit that contains 484,000 ounces of gold (3mt at 5.1 g/t) starting at surface and Chanach copper deposit that contains 64,000 tonnes of copper (17.2Mt at 0.37% copper). Both projects have substantial blue sky potential with drilling covering only 5% of the known structures. In Australia the company is developing the Coronation Dam cobalt–nickel deposit where a maiden resource will be announced in the late 2018.
White Cliff Minerals Ltd