FY2016 Results Presentation
FY 2016 Highlights include record revenue performance increased 58% to $8.5m, contract wins and extensions totalling $3.7m, strategic partnerships established with Sprooki & IDC, balance sheet strengthened and cost base reduced, new capability added - SpotLite targets broad market cross section of SME's, and growth platform now in place.
Near term growth drivers
- $4.52m funding facility provides Invigor with flexibility for growth
- Growing pipeline of major contracts for Insights Visitor, Insights Retail and Condat
- Encouraging take up for SpotLite in broad SME market - underpinning additional revenue stream
- Geographical expansion into Asian and European markets under consideration
- Confidence underpinned by conservative cost base, experienced leadership team and complementary SaaS product suite
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Invigor Group Ltd
Today its interconnected data sets enable enterprise clients including retailers, brands, shopping centres and government bodies to identify and better understand competitors, consumers, markets and demographics while providing the consumer with the best value-for-money.
Using its current products and a pipeline of additional offerings Invigor will have the ability to provide an end-to-end solution spanning sales, product management, business intelligence, marketing, advertising, content creation and distribution, while monetising each step of the process.
Invigor Group Ltd