Expanding the Resource and Enhancing the Project EconomicsBrisbane, Mar 6, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is pleased to provide the Company's latest Investor Presentation.
We are living in a new era that the world is shifting greener. Measureable climate change is calling for action. Sayona Mining's strategy is to power the future by sourcing and developing the raw materials essential for lithium-ion battery production.
Authier Project Highlights
- Extensively drilled and well understood geology
- Pre-Feasibility Study price assumptions well below current traded market price for concentrates
- Simple, truck and shovel mining operation
- Proven process for recovery of spodumene into a saleable concentrate - no technology risk
- World-class infrastructure and Quebec Government support
- Low capital hurdle and attractive operating costs
Sayona Value Proposition
- Developing an advanced, de-risked project. Pre-Feasibility Study completed. Optimisation program is in progress.
- Located in a first world country with access to world-class, low-cost infrastructure
- Executing a plan to get into production and generate cash flow - low capital hurdle
- Low enterprise value ($21m) compared to industry peers
- Board and management team have track record of delivering projects
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian-based, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors. Sayona’s primary objective is developing the Authier lithium project in Quebec, Canada. Authier is an advanced, near term development project, construction forecast to commence in the second half of 2018 and first production in late 2019. Please visit us as at www.sayonamining.com.au
Sayona Mining Ltd