The future of energySydney, April 5, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide the Company's latest presentation at Hong Kong Roadshow.
- Renewable energy generation & energy storage
- Transition towards low carbon economy creating opportunity
- Strong cash flows backed by Government contract
Solar PV Project Phase One (50MW)
- 20 Year Government Revenue Guarantee
- Construction underway
- First cash flow Q4 2017
Pumped Storage Hydro Project
- Feasibility completed
- 250MW peak generator/energy storage
- Potential to integrate with expanded 270MW Solar Project (Phase Two)
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Genex Power Ltd
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is a power generation development company listed on the ASX. The Company is focused on innovative clean energy generation and electricity storage solutions which deliver attractive commercial returns for shareholders. Following Financial Close of the first phase 50MW Kidston Solar Project (KSP1), the Company’s focus is now on the development of its Stage 2 Projects comprising a 250MW Pumped Storage Hydro Project (PSHP) and the integrated 270MW Kidston Solar Project (KSP2) located at Genex’s Kidston Renewable Energy-Hub in Northern Queensland.
Genex Power Ltd