Presentation RIU Sydney Resources Round-up
- Application of new technology/ideas to make new discoveries in Tennant Creek (Goanna copper, Mauretania gold, Edna Beryl gold)
- Small Mines - monetise existing resources and provide opportunities for "near mine" discoveries (Edna Beryl under development and will be one of Australia's highest grade gold mines plus pipeline of others)
- Leverage new technology/ideas outside of the Tennant Creek Project New gold-copper projects in New South Wales and the NT
Conclusions - this year is going to be a ore-some!
Tennant Creek Exploration fully funded by Evolution Mining - have spent ~$12m of the $15m to earn 65% of the Tennant Project
- Exciting 2017 Exploration Program underway...will include drilling at Edna Beryl (extensional) + new targets from the gravity survey, drilling at the Rover Project (earn-in with Andromeda)
- Drilling on the first of our NSW projects at Kadungle (Option/JV with Aurelia)
- First small mine (Edna Beryl) has intersected visible gold in the development drives (strategy 2)
- New technology and ideas continue to drive exploration to discovery...both in Tennant Creek (strategy 1) and NSW (strategy 3)
- ERM remains well funded ~$4.4m in cash plus potential for risk free cash from small mines
- Highly leveraged to success across all strategic horizons
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Emmerson Resources Limited