Oventus' core technology is the 3D Printed patented airway
Oventus Airway Technology is the only technology that addresses resistance and obstructions at all levels of the airway enhancing airflow and enabling improved treatment outcomes.
This technology has been shown to make both oral appliance therapy and CPAP therapy more effective and/or better tolerated.
This technology is an enabling technology that can be deployed in competition with or in conjunction with existing technologies.
Oventus Airway Technology can be incorporated into both oral appliances and CPAP improving patient outcomes, negating the need for surgical intervention and providing diagnostic and monitoring solutions in one platform - the NEXUS in the treatment of OSA.
Progress over the past year has been strong
- Product Development
- Manufacturing setup with certification
- Additional clinical evidence
- Regulatory clearance for O2Vent T followed by launch in Australia and more recently US
- Progress made for China market - a significant opportunity
- Listing on ASX 07/2016 + successful with Aust. Govt. grant 02/2017
Our aim: to be cash positive by 2019
Key Success Measures
- Global roll out through partnerships
- Complete product range with expanded independent clinical evidence, with KOLs
- Scaled manufacturing for a broader customer base
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Oventus Medical Ltd
Oventus Medical Ltd (ASX:OVN) is a Brisbane, Australia, based medical device company that has commercialized and brought to market a new sleep treatment platform for the treatment of sleep apnoea and snoring that enhances the treatment outcomes of both oral appliance therapy and CPAP therapy through increased efficacy and greater adherence.
Oventus Medical Ltd