Developing a low-cost, advanced lithium project in Quebec, CanadaBrisbane, July 20, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) provides the Company's latest Investor Presentation at Noosa Mining and Exploration Conference.
Sayona Mining's strategy is to power the future by sourcing and developing the raw materials essential for lithium-ion battery production.
Authier Lithium Project Strategy
"With their Authier project, Sayona has a quality, low cost and near term development opportunity in a world-class mining destination, and is in an ideal position to take advantage of the growing demand for lithium due largely to the burgeoning battery sector."
- Mark Gordon, Senior Analyst, IIR, July 2017
Sayona Value Proposition
- Authier is an advanced, de-risked project. Pre-Feasibility Study and Ore Reserve completed
- Executing a plan to get into production and generate cash flow -low capital hurdle & competitive operating costs
- Located in a first world country with access to world-class, low-cost infrastructure
- Base case pre-tax NPV of A$140 million and low enterprise value per tonne of resources compared to industry peers
- Board and management team have track record of delivering projects
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is a company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors. Please visit us as at www.sayonamining.com.au
Sayona Mining Ltd