Quarterly Activities Report - June 2017
- Three new Directors provide key expertise to develop 100%-owned Rhyolite Ridge Lithium-Boron Project.
- Metallurgical results confirm potential for Rhyolite Ridge to become a significant near-term producer of lithium and boron through low-cost acid-leach flowsheet using established technologies and processes:
o Recoveries of 98% for lithium and 99% for boron from acid-leach testwork.
o Acid consumption well below the pre-test target range.
o Work has commenced to optimise the processing flowsheet.
- Drill program has commenced to upgrade and extend Rhyolite Ridge Mineral Resource.
- Pre-Feasibility study underway.
- 100% ownership interest of the Rhyolite Ridge Project attained.
Global's Managing Director, Bernard Rowe commented: "The metallurgical results exceed our expectations and demonstrate that Rhyolite Ridge mineralisation is amenable to low-cost acid-leaching to extract lithium and boron. The combination of high recoveries and low acid consumption from the testwork indicates the likelihood of favourable economics."
Company Chairman, James D. Calaway added "We welcome Alan Davies and John Hofmeister to the Board of our exciting lithium-boron growth company. It is critical for emerging companies to have strong, experienced and demanding boards to help them navigate the challenging waters associated with taking a development stage company with a great resource, and efficiently converting it into a profitable producer. The addition of these two extraordinary directors to our young company provides immense value to management and shareholders. Both men have led major companies and have experience and judgement that will greatly assist me as the new company Chairman."
To view the full report, please visit:
About Global Geoscience Limited
Global Geoscience Limited (ASX:GSC) is a Sydney-based mineral exploration company specialising in greenfield exploration and mineral discovery. The Company's main focus is for copper, gold and silver on its mostly 100%-owned projects in Nevada and Arizona in the United States, and Peru in South America.
Global Geoscience Limited