LNGL is an Australian public company (ASX:LNG)
- Developer of LNG export terminals
- North America focused
- Experienced leadership
- 16 - 20 mtpa of capacity under development
- Patented OSMR(R) liquefaction process technology
- Low cost, mid-scale strategy
- High efficiency and reliability
- Fully permitted and approved by regulators
- Key turnkey contracts signed
- Mature project financing plans in place
- Very competitive full cycle economics
Recent LNGL news
- Amended and Restated Equity Commitment Agreement with Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners relating to equity financing of the Magnolia LNG Project
o Provides LNGL with commitment expected to fund the full Magnolia LNG project equity requirement
o Strong message to the industry about the virtues and advantages of the Magnolia project.
o Potential offtakers have taken positive notice of the agreement
o Outlook on Magnolia remains bullish.
- Exploring the possibility of redomiciling LNGL to the U.S. accompanied by a listing on the NYSE or Nasdaq
o Alignment with the Company's North American project focus
o Possible improved enterprise valuation
o Potential for new investor interest
o Closer association with other LNG development companies on U.S. exchanges
- Exited Fisherman's Landing LNG project in Australia due to the inability to secure a long-term gas supply
Industry news - our view
- Regulatory gridlock at FERC
o LNGL's Magnolia LNG project remains the only shovel-ready greenfield U.S. LNG export project.
o Senate confirmation of Neil Chatterjee and Robert Powelson on August 3rd re-established a quorum at FERC for the first time in nearly 180 days.
o Public statements relating to the timing of final investment decisions by unpermitted LNG export projects are purely speculative and unreliable.
o The timeline for approvals continues to increase with no projected timetable from FERC for future permits.
o Public pronouncements from certain U.S. LNG export developers regarding potential shorter-term agreements or different gas pricing schemes are not realistic and only serve to delay and disrupt the market.
- Recent agreements between South Korea and U.S. LNG export project developers are non-binding and may not ever be consummated.
- Cancellation of Pacific Northwest LNG
o Further strengthens case for Bear Head LNG as viable option for monetizing Western Canadian shale gas
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG, LLC (Magnolia LNG), a US-based subsidiary, which is developing an eight mtpa or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation Inc. (Bear Head LNG), a Canadian based subsidiary, which is developing an 8 mtpa or greater LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada with potential for further expansion;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc. (Bear Paw), proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, a subsidiary which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR(R) LNG liquefaction process, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital and operating costs, faster construction, and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd