Corporate Presentation Mining Resources Convention
- MarketCap: ~A$35 million - only listed ruby miner in the world
- Flagship Montepuez Project located next to Gemfields PLC (Pre takeover marketcap: ~A$300 million
o GEM:US$280 million of rough ruby sales from 8 auctions since June 2014
- Mustang identified multiple ruby deposits in 193 km2 land package
- Initial bulk sample confirms significant new ruby discovery on recently acquired licence
- Plant working at full capacity of ~1,500 tpd with consistent daily recoveries of high-quality rubies
- Current ruby inventory of > 147,000 cts, up from 500 cts in October 2016
- Mustang on track for first sales revenue with 200,000 cts auction in Port Louis, Mauritius 27 to 30 October 2017
- Leading global ruby buyers have confirmed their attendance at the auction
- Additional upside from Caula Graphite Project a shallow high grade graphite deposit
To the presentation, please visit:
About Mustang Resources Ltd
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, Mustang Resources Limited (ASX:MUS) (FRA:GGY) is an emerging gemstone developer and producer focused on the near-term development of the highly prospective Montepuez Ruby Project in northern Mozambique.
The Montepuez Ruby Project consists of three licences and now one mining concession covering 19,300 hectares directly adjacent to the world’s largest ruby deposit discovered by Gemfields PLC in 2012. Since supply of rubies from sources outside Mozambique has become fractured and unreliable, Mustang stands to capitalise on the current high demand around the world for ethically produced rubies by becoming a reliable, consistent supplier of high-quality rubies.
The Company is currently fast-tracking its work program on the Montepuez Ruby Project with extensive secondary deposits discovered and low-cost bulk sampling well underway. First rough ruby sales are scheduled for 27 to 30 October 2017 in Port Louis, Republic of Mauritius under a closed bid tender of more than 350,000 cts gem quality rubies.
Visit the Mustang website at http://www.mustangresources.com.au for more information.
Mustang Resources Ltd