Quarterly Activities Report - Period Ending 31 July 2017
HIGHLIGHTS FOR QUARTER
- Portia gold plant record throughput (107,000 tonnes) for the quarter, offset by an 18% decrease in gold production.
- Attractive margins with full year C1 Cash Cost of $640 and AISC of $928 per ounce, compared to average realised gold price of $1,620 per ounce.
- Positive progress on Kalkaroo native title mining agreement and PFS with Wanbao Mining.
- Project manager employed for the Mutooroo Copper-Cobalt Project permitting and PFS.
- Complete tenement coverage secured for the entire extent of the large Grants iron ore basin.
- Moved to a new office in anticipation of further growth.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Havilah Resources Ltd
Havilah Resources Ltd (ASX:HAV) is a debt free South Australian gold producer having recently financed and developed its first gold mine at Portia in north-eastern South Australia. It plans to follow on with three copper-gold-cobalt mining developments at North Portia, Kalkaroo and Mutooroo, which are underpinned by a JORC resources mineral inventory of over 1.4 million tonnes of copper, 3.6 million ounces of gold, and 18,000 tonnes of cobalt.
Havilah Resources Ltd