Annual Report June 2017
Annual Report Highlights
- Substantial drilling campaign completed at Thackaringa (8,000 metres) - 25 May 2017
- Declared a combined 55Mt Inferred and Indicated Resource @ 910 ppm cobalt - 05 June 2017
- Scoping Study completed - strongly supporting progression to Preliminary Feasibility Study. Key conclusions included a long life, low cost, large scale operation. Identified options for processing concentrate, including cobalt and byproduct monetisation. Optimal processing established > 90% metal recovery - 30 June 2017
- Incorporated - 26 August 2016
- Raised $10m in oversubscribed offer - 18 January 2017
- ASX listed - 02 February 2017
- Commercial Visit - China cobalt refining industry - 06 April 2017
To view the annual report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration company focussed on green energy technology and a strategy of fast-tracking development of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales to achieve commercial production of cobalt. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now widely used in clean energy systems.
COB has entered into a farm-in joint venture agreement with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (“BPL”) in which COB seeks to acquire an initial 51% interest in the Thackaringa Cobalt Project. COB will undertake exploration and development programs on the Thackaringa Cobalt Project and, subject to the achievement of milestones, will acquire 100% of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd