Completion of Legal Dispute Settlement
- Settlement of legal dispute with Relentless Resources (RRL) completed in accordance with agreed terms
- Ownership and management of the Joint Venture assets and 5 additional tenements has now been transferred to RRL
- BPL has received $2.42 million, significantly boosting cash resources to $3.4 million
- BPL well-funded for expansion of current mineral sands initiatives
- New project review and acquisition program underway
BPL's Chief Executive Officer Trangie Johnston commented:
"The partial divestment of our Mineral Sands Portfolio has boosted our cash balance allowing BPL to push forward on new initiatives, such as expanding exploration in our new mineral sands tenements in the Murray Basin and investigating known base metal and gold occurrences in our tenements at Thackaringa. Additionally, we are investigating acquisition opportunities that run with the gradient of the Company's skill sets and existing projects."
About Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) is an Australian exploration company focussed on the discovery and development of strategic mineral resources across two primary geographical areas; the Murray Basin Region (Heavy Mineral Sands) and the Broken Hill Region (industrial, base and precious metals, including the Thackaringa Cobalt & Base/Precious Metal Project).
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd