September 2017 4C Quarterly Commentary
- Transactional volumes live across 3 revenue streams, growing on strong trajectory across multiple merchants with diversified sectors, and a strong sales pipeline.
- Visa/Mastercard/JCB card scheme memberships secured, with NAB/Worldline wholesale agreements supporting growth through uncapped funding facility of transactional volumes
- Use of "Own funds" capital represents opportunity to enhance margins ~20-40bps against wholesale funding, by exploiting EU e-banking license & card scheme principal memberships.
4C September 2017 Quarterly Commentary
- Cash Receipts Up 112% quarter on quarter
- Unaudited operating cash receipts of $0.329m for the quarter ended 30 Sept 2017
- Transaction growth continuing (see chart on following page)
- Full range of transactional banking services completed
- Revenue is currently being generated in all three core revenue silo's of "Verify", "Process" and "Settle" with many merchant represented in all three
- Cash at bank $2.5m (excluding $0.65m longer term security deposits / collateral)
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world's 4.2Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes.
iSignthis Paydentity service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business.
iSignthis' and its subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trade as ISXPay(R), and is an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, Australia and New Zealand. ISXPay is a principal member of Visa Inc, Mastercard Worldwide and JCB International, and an aggregation partner of American Express.
Read more about the company at our website http://www.isignthis.com