September 2017 4C Quarterly Commentary
- Transactional volumes live across 3 revenue streams, growing on strong trajectory across multiple merchants with diversified sectors, and a strong sales pipeline.
- Visa/Mastercard/JCB card scheme memberships secured, with NAB/Worldline wholesale agreements supporting growth through uncapped funding facility of transactional volumes
- Use of "Own funds" capital represents opportunity to enhance margins ~20-40bps against wholesale funding, by exploiting EU e-banking license & card scheme principal memberships.
4C September 2017 Quarterly Commentary
- Cash Receipts Up 112% quarter on quarter
- Unaudited operating cash receipts of $0.329m for the quarter ended 30 Sept 2017
- Transaction growth continuing (see chart on following page)
- Full range of transactional banking services completed
- Revenue is currently being generated in all three core revenue silo's of "Verify", "Process" and "Settle" with many merchant represented in all three
- Cash at bank $2.5m (excluding $0.65m longer term security deposits / collateral)
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication with deposit taking, transactional banking and payment processing capability. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world's 4.2Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes.
iSignthis Paydentity service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business. iSignthis' subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trades as ISXPay(R), and is an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, Australia and New Zealand.
ISXPay is a principal member of Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Discover, (China) Union Pay International and JCB International, an American Express aggregator, and provides merchants with access to payments via alternative methods including SEPA, Poli Payments, Sofort, Trustly, WeChat, AliPay and others.
Probanx Information Systems Ltd (Probanx), a wholly owned subsidiary of iSignthis Ltd, is an international banking software company which has been serving the banking industry since the year 2000 by developing comprehensive banking software solutions to financial institutions around the globe. Probanx offers web-based banking solutions using the latest technology and international standard business rules. Our customers are located on five continents and supported from our technical centres in Europe and Australia.
iSignthis' Probanx delivers core banking software, including a fully comprehensive and versatile banking solution for retail, corporate and private banks, emoney and payment institutions, offering capabilities that up until now were affordable only by large commercial banks.