1. PILBARA GOLD PROJECT
- Nine new 100% owned exploration licences covering 1,300 sq km prospective for Witwatersand-style conglomerate hosted gold applied for in the East Pilbara.
- Licences are adjacent to ground held by Novo Resources including the Beatons Creek Deposit (>500,000 oz gold).
- Compilation of previous exploration work in progress.
- Reconnaissance field work to commence in November. Tenements likely to be granted in Q2 2018.
2. COMMONWEALTH GOLD-SILVER-BASE METAL PROJECT, N.S.W. (IPT 100%)
- Drill programme continuing to test extensions to gold-silver system at Silica Hhill and will commence in early November.
- 15 metres at 4.0 g/t gold and 61 g/t silver including 3 metres at 10 g/t gold and 20 g/t silver in Hole CMIPT56. Highest gold assay to date at Silica Hill.
- Significant potential for continuation of higher grade veins at depth and along trend.
- Interpreted edges of a base metal-rich "feeder" vein identified which returned 0.3 m at 6.2 g/t gold, 149 g/t silver, 8.4% zinc, 3.9% lead and 0.2% copper in Hole CMIPT063.
- Continuing indications of underlying porphyry copper-gold system.
- Extensive zones of gold and silver-bearing veins encountered in the upper lower grade parts of the system.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Impact Minerals Limited
Impact Minerals Limited (ASX:IPT) is an exploration company listed on the ASX in November 2006. The Company manages extensive tenement holdings (>2,000 km2) within Australia featuring significant potential for high-grade mineral deposits of gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, nickel and PGM's. The Directors of the Company have extensive experience in mineral exploration and a strong history of exploration success, business development and corporate management. Impact Minerals intends to build wealth for its shareholders through a vigorous campaign of project generation and evaluation with a view towards profitable mining operations. Impact Minerals intends to build wealth for its shareholders through a vigorous campaign of project generation and evaluation with a view towards profitable mining operations.
Impact Minerals Limited