- Announcement of future appointment of Andrew Liveris, AO to the Board of Directors
- Appointment of Admiral Robert J. Natter to the Board of Directors
- Mr Liveris and Admiral Natter to invest $1,000,000 in NOVONIX shares
- Government of Canada provides funding of C$500,000
- Company name change to NOVONIX LIMITED (ASX:NVX) 10 July
- Numerous Li Ion Battery & EV market announcements during the quarter
- Strong sales of NOVONIX battery testing equipment and services
- PUREgraphite trials pilot plant in China ahead of shipping to Tennessee, USA
To view the full report, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd
NOVONIX Ltd (ASX:NVX) is a developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in over a dozen countries.
NOVONIX's mission is to accelerate the global development and adoption of Lithium Ion Battery technologies for a cleaner energy future.
Through both its high-performance battery materials and its highest-accuracy battery testing equipment, the Company aims to enhance the performance and reduce the cost of EV-standard and energy storage batteries.