Summary of Key Projects
Kempfield (Argent 100%)
- High grade base and precious metals project, JORC resource.
- Unprecedented deposit scale and detail identified by recent drilling.
- High priority resource infill drilling programme to commence.
West Wyalong (77% earned, JV active)
- Maiden drilling confirms mineralised copper-gold porphyry system - NSW State Government co-funded, further work underway.
Loch Lilly (Argent right to earn 90%)
- Strategic stake in 1,400 km2 belt. Drilling completed with NSW State Government co-funding, 51% interest imminent.
WHY INVEST IN ARGENT?
- THREE HIGH QUALITY PROJECTS IN FERTILE GEOLOGICAL TERRANE, EACH AT DIFFERENT STAGES
o Results newsflow from multiple drilling programmes and metallurgical testwork.
- ALL THREE PROJECTS AWARDED COMPETITIVE NSW GOVERNMENT FUNDING
o $550,000 to date in merit-based co-funding awards from NSW Government Cooperative Drilling.
o >$2.9 million R&D claim funds since September 2013, 2017 claim to follow.
o R&D cashflow results from proven Argent expertise in structuring and managing effective scientific research programmes.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Argent Minerals Limited
Argent Minerals Limited (ASX:ARD) is an Australian publicly listed company with a 100% interest in a silver/gold project at Kempfield NSW. Work is underway on the preparation of an EIS and a feasibility study for the first stage of the project which will involve heap leaching some 8.8 million tonnes of mainly oxide and transitional material to produce over 9.5 million ounces of silver and 15,000 ounces of gold over a 5 year mine life. Argent is also earning up to a 70% interest in two other NSW projects - gold at West Wyalong and base metals at Sunny Corner.
Argent Minerals Limited