Presentation International Lithium, Graphite & Cobalt Conf
- Authier is an advanced, de-risked project. DFS underway
- Executing a plan to get into production and generate cash flow - low capital hurdle & competitive operating costs
- Located in a first world country with access to world-class, low-cost infrastructure
- Integrated refinery model provides an opportunity to value-add Authier concentrates and create significant shareholder value
- Base case pre-tax NPV of $140 million and low enterprise value per tonne of resources compared to industry peers
- Board and management team have track record of delivering projects
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian-based, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors.
The Company's primary focus is the development of the Authier Lithium deposit in Quebec, Canada however exploration for additional lithium deposits is also ongoing in the Authier region and in the Pilbara of Western Australia where the Company has an extensive lithium exploration package of tenements.
Sayona Mining Ltd