FY 2017 HIGHLIGHTS
- Quarterly Technical Advisory Board (TAB) milestone achieved - UV Stability for Porous Carbon (IEC 61215);
- DYE ranked Top 5 in the prestigious Australian Financial Review/Inventium Innovation Awards;
- World Economic Forum ranks PSC as a leading emerging & disruptive renewable energy technology;
- DYE secures $3.84M R&D Tax Rebate.
- Quarterly TAB milestone achieved - Thermal Cycling for Porous Carbon Strip Cells (IEC 61215);
- Mini-MAD Prototype commences world first in scale-up for PSC PV;
- DYE enters new financing & banking arrangements with CBA to fund emerging projects;
- DUK wins GBP75,000 Innovate UK Grant to fund PSC research.
- Quarterly TAB milestone achieved - 9% conversion efficiency (MPPT) for inorganic strip cells on metal substrates;
- DYE awarded $2.5M CRC-P grant from Department of Industry in collaboration with CSR and CSIRO;
- Planning commenced for co-location for prototype facility at CSIRO at Clayton, Melbourne;
- Solliance/DYE establishes world record of 12.6% for reel-to-reel PSC PV.
- Quarterly TAB milestone achieved - 13% (MPPT) efficiency for Porous Carbon strip cells;
- Dyesol (DYE) rebrands globally to become Greatcell Solar (GSL);
- GSL signs MOU with Jinko Solar (JKS), the world's largest PV manufacturer for technology evaluation;
- Commercialisation Schedule for Glass and Steel/Flexibles updated.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Greatcell Solar Limited
Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) is a global leader in the development and commercialisation of Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC) technology – 3rd Generation photovoltaic technology that can be applied to glass, metal, polymers or cement. Greatcell Solar Limited manufactures and supplies high performance materials and is focussed on the successful commercialisation of PSC photovoltaics. It is a publicly listed company: Australian Securities Exchange ASX (GSL) and German Open Market (D5I). Learn more at our website and subscribe to our mailing list in English and German.
Greatcell Solar Limited