Cobalt Blue 2017 Achievements
1. IPO February 2017
2. Scoping Study January -June 2017 showed positive project potential (not released to market)
- Drilled 22 diamond holes, and 38 RC holes for 12,000 m
- Upgraded resource to 54.9Mt at 900 ppm Cobalt = 50,000 t Co
3. Commenced Pre-Feasibility Study August 2017 -due June 2018
- Drilling 13,000 m
- Upgraded resource due Q1 2018
- Metallurgical testworkdemonstrating high cobalt recoveries
Why Cobalt Blue?
1. Cobalt an essential, high value metal with significant recent price appreciation
2. Thackaringa aiming to be a top 5 global producer of cobalt sulphate, largest non DRC mine
3. Cobalt Blue only "pure play" ASX listed company with >80% leverage to cobalt
4. Australia -safe and secure jurisdiction
- Scoping Study completed June 2017
- Commenced Pre-Feasibility Study August 2017
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration company focussed on green energy technology and a strategy of fast-tracking development of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales to achieve commercial production of cobalt. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now widely used in clean energy systems.
COB has entered into a farm-in joint venture agreement with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (“BPL”) in which COB seeks to acquire an initial 51% interest in the Thackaringa Cobalt Project. COB will undertake exploration and development programs on the Thackaringa Cobalt Project and, subject to the achievement of milestones, will acquire 100% of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited