Cobalt Blue 2017 Achievements
1. IPO February 2017
2. Scoping Study January -June 2017 showed positive project potential (not released to market)
- Drilled 22 diamond holes, and 38 RC holes for 12,000 m
- Upgraded resource to 54.9Mt at 900 ppm Cobalt = 50,000 t Co
3. Commenced Pre-Feasibility Study August 2017 -due June 2018
- Drilling 13,000 m
- Upgraded resource due Q1 2018
- Metallurgical testworkdemonstrating high cobalt recoveries
Why Cobalt Blue?
1. Cobalt an essential, high value metal with significant recent price appreciation
2. Thackaringa aiming to be a top 5 global producer of cobalt sulphate, largest non DRC mine
3. Cobalt Blue only "pure play" ASX listed company with >80% leverage to cobalt
4. Australia -safe and secure jurisdiction
- Scoping Study completed June 2017
- Commenced Pre-Feasibility Study August 2017
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration and project development company focussed on green energy technology and strategic development to upgrade its mineral resource at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales from Inferred to Indicated status. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
COB is in a Joint Venture (70% interest) with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (ASX:BPL) (30% interest) to develop the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Potential to extend the Mineral Resource at Pyrite Hill, Big Hill, Railway and the other prospects is high. Numerous other prospects within COB’s tenement package are at an early stage and under-explored.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited