Presentation - Arcadia Lithium Project
- 70% increase in Ore Reserve
- Conditional Offtake and Placement Agreement to Fully Fund Construction of the Arcadia Lithium Mine
- A New Government in Zimbabwe
Arcadia Lithium Project Summary
- ~808 000t lithium oxide (>2,000,000t lithium carbonate equivalent)
- 7 year Offtake for 100% of Phase 1 Production
- Sinomine to Fully Finance & construct Mine & Plant (under Prospect's supervision)
- No repayment of loan until plant is operating at name plate capacity and product is shipped
- Phase 1 Fully Financed: Subject to Prospect and Sinomine each obtaining necessary regulatory approvals (including National Development Reform Commission, the Ministry of Commerce and State Administration of Foreign Exchange and FIRB); and the parties negotiating and executing the Build and Transfer Contract and Facility Agreement
Prospect Resources Background
- Prospect Resources Limited (ASX:PSC) is a Lithium company based in Perth with operations in Zimbabwe.
- The Arcadia Lithium Project is one of the largest hard rock lithium resources in the world.
- Zimbabwe set for an economic boom under its new government
- 7 year offtake for 100% of Phase 1 Production with Sinomine
- Sinomine to fully finance the construction of the Mine and Plant, subject to conditions
- Sinomine to become a major shareholder in Prospect via a share investment of A$10 million, subject to conditions
- Prospect Resources has a strong and experienced management team with a track record of building and operating mining projects in Zimbabwe
- Near term Spodumene and Petalite production - both lithium bearing minerals are converted to battery grade lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide
- 99.5% battery grade lithium carbonate produced from Arcadia Petalite
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Prospect Resources Ltd
Prospect Resources Limited (ASX:PSC) is based in Australasia with operations in Zimbabwe and is a publicly listed company. We are committed to creating value for Prospect's shareholders and the communities in which our company operates. Our vision is to build a Southern African based mining company of international scale.
Prospect Resources Ltd