A significant year for TopBetta Holdings Limited
- TURNOVER UPLIFT
Up 37% vs last quarter.
- REVENUE UPLIFT
Up 79% vs last quarter.
- FOCUSED GROWTH STRATEGY
Business focus directed to the main business divisions - Retail + Wholesale.
- GO LIVE WITH NEDS AND LADBROKES AUSTRALIA ON THE GLOBAL TOTE EXPECTED IN Q1 CY18
- EXPANSION OF INTO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS EXPECTED IN Q1 CY18
Business To Business Snapshot
Since the launch of Global Tote in May
- 1381 race meetings to 30 November.
- Unaudited turnover of $67.63M to 30 November.
- Expansion of coverage to UK, Ireland and South African race meetings.
Growing A Bigger Footprint In 2018
- Increased coverage of race meeting on The Global Tote
- US License approval for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- UK License approval for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- Ladbrokes to go live with The Global Tote in Q1 CY18
- NEDS to go live with The Global Tote in Q1 CY18
- UK Launch for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- US Launch for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- Exotics product launched on The Global Tote
- International Operators expected to join the Global Tote
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Topbetta Holdings Ltd
TopBetta Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) is an ASX-listed holding company and a global provider of online wagering products and services to both wholesale and retail markets through its various wholly owned subsidiaries. TopBetta Pty Ltd operates a retail wagering business, offering consumers wagering, fantasy tournament and content products and services. Global Tote Australia Pty Ltd conducts TBH's Wholesale Business, which includes operating and licensing its wholesale tote product which enables licensed wagering operators, including corporate bookmakers and tote operators from all over the world, to participate in global pools. The Wholesale Business is conducted under a B2B licence granted by the UK Gambling Commission to Global Tote Limited, a company incorporated in Alderney, UK.
Topbetta Holdings Ltd