A significant year for TopBetta Holdings Limited
- TURNOVER UPLIFT
Up 37% vs last quarter.
- REVENUE UPLIFT
Up 79% vs last quarter.
- FOCUSED GROWTH STRATEGY
Business focus directed to the main business divisions - Retail + Wholesale.
- GO LIVE WITH NEDS AND LADBROKES AUSTRALIA ON THE GLOBAL TOTE EXPECTED IN Q1 CY18
- EXPANSION OF INTO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS EXPECTED IN Q1 CY18
Business To Business Snapshot
Since the launch of Global Tote in May
- 1381 race meetings to 30 November.
- Unaudited turnover of $67.63M to 30 November.
- Expansion of coverage to UK, Ireland and South African race meetings.
Growing A Bigger Footprint In 2018
- Increased coverage of race meeting on The Global Tote
- US License approval for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- UK License approval for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- Ladbrokes to go live with The Global Tote in Q1 CY18
- NEDS to go live with The Global Tote in Q1 CY18
- UK Launch for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- US Launch for both TopBetta retail and The Global Tote
- Exotics product launched on The Global Tote
- International Operators expected to join the Global Tote
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Topbetta Holdings Ltd
The Company has built proprietary technology platforms that combine an online racing and sports wagering offering with a fantasy wagering platform and enables sports fans to compete against each other via online tournaments.
Topbetta Holdings Ltd