MD Rob Bills Speaks about Exceptional Results at Kadungle NSW
- Early results from the first of the eight holes, 2000m drill program intersects extensive alteration and visible copper sulphides
- Drilling is still underway on the second drill hole with visible copper sulphide mineralisation increasing with depth
- The drilling is testing targets generated from the deep penetrating, Induced Polarisation geophysical survey combined with geological and alteration studies that point to a large underlying alkalic porphyry copper-gold system, with shallow epithermal gold veins over some 4km2
- A second drill rig will commence on a 5-hole program, some 2km north at the Trig prospect where gold in epithermal veins has recently been identified
Utilising this approach, Emmerson has picked up four large projects in what we believe are highly prospective areas for both shallow epithermal gold and deeper copper-gold. Exploration is underway across all four, with Kadungle being the most advanced.
To view the video interview, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Emmerson Resources Limited