Appendix 4C - quarterly
- Total recurring transactions (Tx) for the December quarter outperformed expectations, increasing +153% vs the September quarter:
o This outperformance was driven by stronger than expected platform usage from existing customers and the addition of new customers in November and December 2017
o The Company expects growth to normalise to more sustainable levels and provides guidance for the March quarter Tx volumes of approximately 30% QoQ
- Settlement processing for customers commenced in the quarter, with revenue booked for the first time and initial settlement GTPV values processed by customers are very encouraging.
- Unaudited revenue of A$553k for the December quarter, representing an increase of 100% from the September quarter
o Total unaudited revenue for the 1HFY18 of A$829k
- Cash Receipts for the December quarter increased to A$392k
- Subsequent to the end of the quarter, iSignthis announced last week that the partnership with Worldline to provide payment settlement services to EU based customers went "live". iSignthis will now move to contract its pipeline of prospective EEA merchants, and seek to onboard them as quickly as possible.
To view the full report with tables and figures, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world's 4.2Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes.
iSignthis Paydentity service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business.
iSignthis' and its subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trade as ISXPay(R), and are an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, Australia and New Zealand.
ISXPay is a principal member of Visa Inc, Mastercard Worldwide and JCB International.
Read more about the company at our website http://www.isignthis.com