Release and dividend timetable for half year results
- Full year results and final dividend announcement: 13 February 2018
- FY18 Half year results webinar: 13 February 2018, 3:00PM
- Ex-dividend share trading commences: 5 March 2018
- Record date for determining dividend entitlement: 6 March 2018
- Closing date for Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) election forms (Sydney 5:00 pm): 7 March 2018
- DRP price announcement: 16 March 2018
- Interim dividend payment date: 5 April 2018
If you require any further information, please contact Catherine Ly by email email@example.com
About MNF Group Ltd
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) is an integrated telecommunications software and network provider, specialising in Internet communications. MNF Group was founded in 2004 and listed on the ASX in 2006. The company has 73.1 million shares on issue and has operated profitably since 2009 paying dividends to its shareholders every six months since September 2010.
The Group operates a global Smart Network carrying over 6 billion voice minutes per annum, with Points of Presence (POPs) in Los Angeles, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Frankfurt, Sydney and Auckland. Domestically, the Group operates the largest, fully interconnected IP Voice network in Australia.
MNF Group has a reputation for quality, value and innovation, being the recipient of numerous awards including the ACOMMS award for innovation (2017, 2016), Edison Award (2017), the Australian Growth Company Awards (2016), the iAwards for Innovation (2016), Forbes Asia's 200 Best Under a Billion (2014 & 2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014) and CeBIT Outstanding Project Award (2013), and many more.
MNF Group companies includes retail brands: MyNetFone, Connexus, CallStream, PennyTel and The Buzz; conferencing brands Ozlink, Eureka, Express Virtual Meetings and wholesale brands TNZI, Symbio Networks and iBoss.
For further information about MNF Group Limited please visit: http://mnfgroup.limited/
MNF Group Ltd