Half Year Investor Presentation
REVENUE $116.7 million
- FY18 H1 Revenue increased 28% on the prior corresponding period (PCP) to $116.7m.
MARGIN $34.1 million
- FY18 H1 Margin increased 27% on thePCP to $34.1m. All segments made positive contributions to the result with solid organic growth across the business.
EBITDA $11.9 million
- FY18 H1 EBITDA increased 19% on the PCP to $11.9m. The result is in line with expectation and is due to strong organic growth and the contribution from CCI acquisition.
NPAT $6.1 million
- FY18 H1 NPAT increased 25% on the PCP to $6.1m.
- FY18 H1 EPS increased 16% on the PCP to 8.30 cents.
- A fully franked interim dividend of 4.30 cents per share was declared for H1. This is a 15% increase on the PCP and represents 52% of EPS, consistent with the historical trend.
PER SEGMENT GROSS MARGIN ($M)
- Overall Gross Margin is up 27% due to strong organic growth and contribution of the CCI acquisition. Underlying organic growth of 15% on PCP. Gross Margin is inline with budget expectation.
PER SEGMENT REVENUE ($M)
- Overall Revenue is up 28% and is inline with budget expectation.
DOMESTIC RETAIL GM
- Segment margin grew 39%. Organic growth in Small Business margin was offset by decline in legacy Residential gross margin. CCI contribution is as expected.
DOMESTIC WHOLESALE GM
- Segment margin performing strongly with 17% organic growth on PCP, with a strong H2 expected due to strong growth in hosted mobile services.
GLOBAL WHOLESALE GM
- Segment margin performing well with 27% organic growth on PCP. Shifts in revenue types are assisting growth, combined with stability in legacy business.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About MNF Group Ltd
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) is one of Asia-Pacific's fastest growing technology companies. Listed on the ASX since 2006, it is now capitalised at around $370M, and twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific "Best under a Billion" award. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the company has over 370 people located across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America. MNF develops and operates a global communications network and software suite enabling some of the world's leading innovators to deliver new-generation communications solutions. As the world moves to IP, MNF Group is building the brands, services, network and technology to lead the way.
For further information about MNF Group Limited please visit: http://mnfgroup.limited/
MNF Group Ltd