Half Yearly Report and Accounts
Highlights from the period include:
- Global animal health company, Zoetis Inc, exercising its option to negotiate a commercial agreement for the worldwide development, distribution and marketing of Detach(R).
- Establishing an experienced veterinary team focused on launching Detach(R) into the anti-diarrhoeal therapeutic pig market.
- Developing a proprietary dosing device for the optimal delivery of Detach(R) by pig farmers
- Presenting at the Australasian Pig Science Association (APSA) Conference - highlighting the comparable efficacy of Detach(R) to in-feed Zinc Oxide
- Increasing focus on human opportunities through the development of proprietary products for the management of diarrhoea associated with gastrointestinal disorders
To view the full report, please visit:
About Anatara Lifesciences Ltd
Anatara Lifesciences (ASX:ANR) is developing therapeutics for gastrointestinal diseases in production animals and humans. Its lead product Detach(R) is a natural plant based product that aids in the control of diarrhoea and will help address global concerns around the overuse of antibiotics in production animals that is contributing to the rise of so-called "super bugs" that make infectious diseases harder to treat. The Anatara team has a strong track record in biological science as well as building and growing international biotech companies.
Anatara Lifesciences Ltd