Presentation at RIU Explorers Conference
Emmerson - a unique gold and copper explorer
- Emmerson has a commanding, 2,400km2 ground position in NSW - based on new prediction models aimed at increasing the rate of discovery
- Early results from the first of these areas at Kadungle looks very promising, with potential for shallow gold and deeper copper-gold
- Other NSW projects undergoing systematic exploration - high grade Cobalt of up to 0.55% found in rock chips
- Tennant Creek Project restructured - sees Emmerson holding gold dominant projects and 2,600km2 of prospective gold tenements plus 100% of the small high grade gold mines
- First gold pour from the Tribute Area within the larger high grade Edna Beryl Gold Mine
- Other small mines undergoing permitting and planning
- ERM remains well funded ~$5.1m in cash plus potential for risk free cash from small mines
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Emmerson Resources Limited
- Has an aggressive exploration program and dominant position in the world class Tennant Creek Mineral Field.
- Is applying new exploration concepts and technologies to unlock the next generation of gold and copper deposits.
- Owns the only carbon-in-pulp gold plant in the region.
- Has an experienced Board and Management team.
Emmerson Resources Limited