A diversified exploration and near-term production company
White Rock Minerals Investor Presentation
The Investment Opportunity
- The Red Mountain Project is already a globally significant undeveloped zinc VMS Project - 12.9% ZnEq grade.
o However, there has been no modern exploration on this Project for over 10 years.
o A planned exploration campaign in 2018 aims to increase the known zinc - silver - lead - gold JORC resource.
o This exploration campaign also aims to discover further zinc - silver - lead - gold deposits at Red Mountain.
- This exploration program should generate high levels of news flow.
- There exists a strong potential for significant rerating when compared to our zinc and gold peer groups.
- White Rock offers geological, geographical and commodity diversification for investors - Australia and USA.
- Highly credentialed and highly regarded management team and board.
- White Rock also has a second 100% owned project - The Mt Carrington Gold First Stage Pre-Feasibility Study has been done, delivering a maiden Reserve and with the first 4 1/2 years of gold production from two pits already pre-stripped.
o and with 8 million ounces of silver classified as Indicated Resource to follow.
Commodity profile - what we are in to
- Zinc - in demand
- Silver - good upside growth potential
- Gold - important in any investment portfolio
- JORC Resources across our two projects total:-
o 693,000 ozs gold, 76.7M ozs silver,
o 678,000 t zinc, 286,000 t lead
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About White Rock Minerals Ltd
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) is an Australian listed minerals exploration and development company with projects located in northern NSW (gold and silver) and central Alaska (zinc, silver, lead and gold). The White Rock vision is to explore and develop both precious and base metal projects.
White Rock's cornerstone asset is the Mt Carrington epithermal gold-silver project in northern NSW. The Mt Carrington project has great leverage to the Australian gold and silver prices with a positive scoping study providing a path towards feasibility studies and development in the near term.
White Rock is also exploring the Red Mountain project in Alaska. Red Mountain is a globally significant advanced VMS project with high grade zinc and silver in two deposits. White Rock is exploring for additional high grade deposits that will enhance the projects leverage to an upturn in the fortunes of zinc and silver.
White Rock Minerals Ltd