Strategy Update Presentation
- ASX - listed mineral explorer
- Nickel, cobalt, copper, zinc
- Experienced technical team
- Strong growth pipeline
- 123M Shares on Issue
- ~2.5 cents Share Price
- $3.1M Market Cap.
- $2.6M Enterprise Value
- We generate and explore new exploration opportunities in nickel, cobalt, copper and zinc
- We focus our efforts on prospective terranes, and combine a boots on ground approach with high-level technical capabilities
- Nickel and cobalt exploration on our Kalgoorlie projects is the immediate priority followed by zinc exploration at Billy Hills once the project tenements are granted in the second half of 2018
Experienced technical and corporate team
- Graham Ascough (Chairman) - Geophysicist with 27 years industry experience and formerly Falconbridge Exploration Manager Australasia (Nickel and PGE's).
- Donald Stephens (Non Executive Director / Company Secretary) - Chartered Accountant and corporate adviser with over 25 years of experience in the accounting industry, including 14 years as a partner of HLB Mann Judd, a firm of Chartered Accountants.
- David Hutton (Manager Director) - Geologist with 28 years industry experience and previously Mt Isa Mines / MIMEX, Forrestania Gold, LionOre, Western Metals, and Breakaway Resources.
- Jim McKinnon-Matthews (Geology Manager) - Geologist with 27 years industry experience and previously Western Mining Corporation.
- Kelvin Blundell (Consultant Geophysicist) - Geophysicist with 22 years industry experience and previously consulting geophysicist for Sandfire Resources during the Degrussa Cu-Au discovery.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Mithril Resources Limited
Mithril Resources Limited (ASX:MTH) is an Australian resources company whose objective is the creation of shareholder wealth through the discovery and development of mineral deposits. Mithril are exploring for a range of high-value commodities (principally nickel, cobalt, copper and zinc) throughout the Meekatharra, West Kimberley and Kalgoorlie Districts of Western Australia. The Company is also exploring South Australia's far western Coompana Province for magmatic nickel – copper deposits with OZ Minerals Limited.
Mithril Resources Limited