Quarterly Activities Report
- On March 15, 2018, the Company announced a technical report titled "Technical Report on Namdini Gold Project, Ghana", in respect of the Company's Preliminary Economic Assessment ("PEA") of the Namdini Gold Project in Ghana, West Africa. The NI43-101 Technical Report was authored by Golder Associates Pty Ltd and MPR Geological Consultants Pty Ltd, and has an effective date of February 5, 2018. The Technical Report can be viewed under the Company's issuer profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com or the Company's web site www.cardinalresources.com.au
- On March 5, 2018, the company announced an updated Mineral Resource estimate of Namdini. An Indicated Mineral Resource of 180 Mt grading 1.1 g/t Au for 6.5 Moz Au and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 13 Mt grading 1.2 g/t Au for 0.5 Moz Au, each at a 0.5 g/t Au cut off. The mineralisation remains open along strike and down dip.
- On February 22, 2018, the final tranche of Namdini infill drilling results were announced from the completed campaign to add definition to the Namdini Mineral Resource. These results, along with previously announced intercepts of infill drill results, formed the basis of the March 5, 2018 Mineral Resource upgrade.
- On February 5, 2018, the Company announced the completion and summary results of its PEA. The PEA confirmed Namdini to be a technically and financially robust low-cost mining opportunity, with the potential to generate strong positive cashflows.
- On January 22, 2018, Namdini infill drilling results were announced from the comprehensive campaign to continue to add definition to the Namdini Mineral Resource. The infill drill results continued to support strong continuity of the mineralised zones.
To view the full report with tables and figures, please visit:
About Cardinal Resources Ltd
The Company's Namdini Project has an Indicated Mineral Resource of 6.5Moz of gold contained in 180Mt at 1.1 g/t Au at a cut-off of 0.5g/t Au and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 0.5Moz of gold contained in 13Mt @ 1.2 g/t Au at a cut off of 0.5 g/t Au.
The Company is focused on the development of the Namdini Project through advancing its PFS studies as well as gold exploration on its tenements located within close proximity to the Namdini Project.
Cardinal Resources Ltd