Quarterly Activities Report
- PUREgraphite pilot plant producing high quality battery anode product.
- PUREgraphite anode product being trialed in cells for multiple prospective customers.
- BTS wins orders from ten 'Fortune 500' companies in the last six months.
- BTS CEO visits customers in Japan and China with delivery of equipment.
- Ken Broom joins the team - Ex-COO of fifth-largest Chinese battery maker.
- Professor Jeff Dahn showcases DTA technology for the first time at the 35th Annual International Battery Seminar held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To view the full report, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd
NOVONIX Ltd (ASX:NVX) (FRA:GC3) is an integrated developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in 14 countries.
NOVONIX is majority-owner of the PUREgraphite battery anode material Joint Venture, headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
NOVONIX's mission is to accelerate the adoption of batteries for a cleaner energy future.